Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thai Green Curry


My one true love.

Consider this one as really "under construction" as well as a cry for help - I love, love, love curry and yet, when I make it, it never seems quite curry enough to me.  Should I step up to the plate and make my own curry paste?  Should I just use more curry paste/less coconut milk?  Am I missing some special ingredient??  Help me live happily ever after with my one true love.  -- the Waterboiler

Thai Green Curry

Ingredients:
Vegetables - use what you have on hand - here, 1 head of Broccoli, 5 Red Potatoes, and 1 Onion
1 block Extra-firm Tofu, seared on both sides and then chopped
1 can Coconut Milk
2 T. Green Curry Paste
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Simmer coconut milk and curry paste in large saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes.  Add vegetables, salt, and pepper to taste.  Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.  Serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment